Hello Lovelies and happy New Year! I hope 2018 has started off an a good note and you're all ready to take on the year! Today I'm talking about this beautiful dress that I fell in love with once I saw it. Ever since I was little I've loved skirts that have an assymetrical cut.
This dress with it's pattern and assymetrical cut were totally my faves. The best part this dress was on sale at Zara for only $22.99! It was such a steal and I love that you can dress it up and dress it down. I paired with my favorite little heels and boom! There we go! Simple and easy! Till next time beauties!
- Nicole ❤️
dress: H&M (last year) | belt: Forever21 (old) | Heels: INC
Hi guys! Red is the obvious holiday color this season and I'm wearing one of my favorite red dresses I purchased last year at H&M. As little red dresses are hard to come by so I searched high and low for eight modest options I would totally wear. Hope these inspire your red dress shopping.
1. Oasis Fluted Sleeve Frill Detail Midi Dress
2. Fit & Flare dress by Ralph Lauren
3. Jessica Simpson Floral Lace Midi Dress | Macys also carries it but only in store
4. Bell Sleeve Dress in Scarlet by Rachel Parcell
5. London Lace Dress by Rachel Parcell
6. Dress with Smocking
7. Anne Klein Printed Fit & Flair Dress
8. ASOS Shoulder Pad Midi Dress with Seams
I hope this can help you guys find the perfect little modest red dress. I know some of these might need minimal adjusting for modesty but these are so beautiful!
Until next time.
Sign up to recieve exclusive content and stay in the loop!